- We will never contact you with irrelevant emails outside our instruction
- You may switch to letter only correspondence at anytime
- We will never sell or distribute your personal information without consent
- We only collected the documents required for our engagement
- We are committed to ensuring your privacy is protect
2. We ad hereto
- EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018
- UK Data Protection Act 1998
- EU Data Protection Directive 1995
3. What About Us
Edward Orr Solicitors is a trading name of Edward Orr Solicitors Limited. A Limited Liability Company registered at 9A Church Square, Banbridge, BT32 4AS and regulated by the Law Society of Northern Ireland.
Our Data Protection Director is Mark Bethel: email@example.com
4. What Information Do We Need
We may collect and process your personal information. This is usually included in a transaction Questionnaire. Further details can be found in our Terms of Business Document furnished at the outset of engagement.
5. Where Is Your Information Stored?
- All paper-based current files are stored in locked cabinets
- Once completion of the transaction the file will be stored in accordance with Law Society and Lender Required in locked storage areas contained within our offices.
- Our email servers are provided by a GDPR approved supplier with the case file being deleted upon completion of the engagement.
6. Who Is Provided Your Information?
We do not disclose information that you may to any outside companies. However, we reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests.
7. Access To Our Information
If you provide us with your personal information, you have the following rights:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us under the Data Protection Act 1998
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
Please contact Mark Bethel to discuss any concerns or to request additional information.